Work with us
Call for expressions of interest: E-commerce Consultant
Centre for Chinese Contemporary Art (CFCCA) is seeking a Consultant with experience in a wide variety of e-commerce activities to advise and support CFCCA on investigating commercial income opportunities. Since March 2020, CFCCA’s core commercial activity has been significantly impacted due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We are looking for a consultant who can work with us to refine our approach to generating commercial income through e-commerce and in-turn support us to increase our resilience into 2021 and beyond. This initial strategic support may extend into supporting the Business Development team with implementation, to include related agreements / documentation.
We envisage that discussion and ideas sharing in collaboration with the CFCCA team will be followed by a completed scoping document / report that provides business models for various potential opportunities, taking into account the current limited capacity of the team.
We are looking for an individual or consortium with:
- Experience of completing a similar scope of work, this can be within or outside the cultural sector.
- Experience in the practical delivery of e-commerce income streams (with examples of following successful projects through to completion).
- An interest in CFCCA and our work.
- Deadline for Expression of Interest: Tue 2nd Mar
- Interviews: Tue 9th Mar
- Work to commence by: Tue 23rd Mar
- Presentation of the completed report by: Tue 4th May
- Agreed future actions: by Tue 25th May
Up to £5,000 (dependent on funding / timeline) to complete this work which should include all expenses. Candidates are invited to provide a budget to help illustrate value for money.
How to apply
Please submit an expression of interest, detailing:
- Why you are interested in this opportunity.
- How you will respond to the brief.
- What process you will use to deliver the study.
- What relevant experience you bring to the role.
- Budget identifying clear breakdown of cost and deliverables.
CFCCA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes candidates from all backgrounds and sectors of society. We value difference and recruit on merit based on fair and open competition. During recruitment, the selection panel will shortlist based on what qualities, skills and experience you may bring to the role. We encourage you to apply no matter what your ethnicity, age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
Due to the nature of our work we are committed to supporting applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds. We will support any access requirements you may have during the recruitment process and ensure that reasonable adjustments are in place as required by the Equality Act 2010.
For more information and to apply, please download the relevant CFCCA Ecommerce Consultant Brief.
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview, delivered virtually on Tue 9th Mar 2021.