Centre for Chinese Contemporary Art is committed to making the information and resources that it provides via the web accessible to all users. We aim to be standards compliant and follow general principles of usability and universal design, which should help all visitors to this website.
Wherever possible, the guidelines laid down by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) have been followed.
Here are some of the things we have done to try and make it easier for you to access our information and services:
- All images should have alternative text equivalents to ensure that people who cannot see images can still use the site. If you find an image without alternative text please contact us.
- Our site has consistent navigation and structure to make it easy for you to find your way around it.
- Our site is accessible to people using a range of equipment and browsers, including older and lower specification hardware and software, however, if you experience any problems please contact us.
- We use pages requiring plug-ins only in exceptional circumstances. Where you may need any additional software, we will let you know.
- We try to use plain language and break text up where possible to make it easier and quicker to read. If there is anything you do not understand or if you require any further help please contact us.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
Reporting broken links/problems
We try to avoid broken links on the website, but if you’ve found a broken link or experienced another technical problem, we’d really appreciate it, if you could let us know.
We want everyone to be able to enjoy the work that we do and improve access for all visitors including those who are deaf and hard of hearing, blind and partially sighted.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 832 7271 if you have any questions related to our website or other access requirements; we are always happy to help and make adjustments to suit our visitors’ needs.
If you have trouble accessing any part of the site, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.