We want everyone to be able to enjoy the work that we do and improve access for all visitors including those who are deaf and hard of hearing, blind and partially sighted. There are large print guides available from our front desk to accompany the exhibitions on display. An induction loop can be made available by advance request. We welcome Assistance and Guide dogs with accreditation.
All of our spaces have wheelchair and buggy access and we provide flexible seating in our galleries.
For information about getting here and transport options visit Getting Here.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 832 7271 if you have any access-related questions, we are always happy to help and make adjustments to suit our visitors’ needs.
There are two levels to our building including the ground floor and both are accessible via a lift. There is an accessible toilet on the basement floor open to the public and another on the ground floor that can be accessed on request.
- Jasmine Suite Event and Workshop Space
- Accessible Toilet (with baby changing facilities)
- Refuge area and evacuation chair
- Galleries 1 & 2
- Library and Archive (accessed by appointment)
- Artist’s Residency Studio (open for public events only – see advertised events schedule)
- Accessible Toilet (accessed on request)