Work with us
Job Opportunity: CFCCA Visioning Consultant
Centre for Chinese Contemporary Art (CFCCA) is seeking a consultant to produce recommendations for the future growth and direction of the organisation.
An exciting time for the organisation, we are looking for a consultant to reflect on the vision, mission and values of CFCCA and put forward a set of scaled recommendations for organisational development and growth.
Scope of work
A consultant is required from April – November 2020 to lead a process to explore the following premise:
Taking the successful direction of CFCCA so far, what could the future direction and growth of the organisation look like?
This study should consider the following:
- What could the areas of growth for CFCCA be?
- What opportunities are there locally, nationally and internationally for CFCCA?
A requirement of the work is to provide a report setting out the process taken and providing a scale of different recommendations for CFCCAs future direction and growth. The successful candidate will need to present this to the CFCCA Board for discussion and approval at their meeting on Friday 13 November 2020.
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrable experience of completing a similar scope of work, this can be within or outside the cultural sector.
- Experience of seeing a change process through to completion.
- An interest in CFCCA and its work.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 23 March 2020
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 24 March 2020